This weekend, Parker's string of wearing jeans every single day (even in August) finally ended! Now, she's into wearing skirts with footless tights. It's the tights that she's really in to. I love how she totally changes course overnight. Luckily we have some tights from last year still in the package from when she started refusing to wear them last year.
Before the newfound tights really took hold, she had a few meltdowns because she wanted to wear just tights and a top. Her hobby is thinking up the most inappropriate things to wear and then asking to wear that every day. If I would let her, she would wear this every day:
Before the newfound tights really took hold, she had a few meltdowns because she wanted to wear just tights and a top. Her hobby is thinking up the most inappropriate things to wear and then asking to wear that every day. If I would let her, she would wear this every day:
The next most common request is a tank top and shorts, even in 40 degree weather. She wore this shopping on saturday. I was pleased that she put on a sweater w/out much of a fight, and chose normal shorts instead of bike shorts. Bike shorts are another daily fight. And I keep trying to phase out this tank top, but it keep being resurrected.
And the latest: A non-spaghetti strap tank top (so it doesn't violate school dress code), a sweater to make me happy, footless tights, a skirt she's had since august and is wearing for the first time, socks and boots.
And the latest: A non-spaghetti strap tank top (so it doesn't violate school dress code), a sweater to make me happy, footless tights, a skirt she's had since august and is wearing for the first time, socks and boots.

No comments:
Post a Comment