Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Closet - before/after

I'm still trying to catch up on past events. At this rate I'll be posting about Christmas on Valentines day.
After my big work project, as a gift to myself, I did a total closet makeover. Not just shelves from home depot, but the fancy kind where someone ELSE comes over and measures, demos and re-installs. That's good, because I had enough to do just boxing everything up, and repainting after the demo.

This is only 'before' picture I have. Sorry! It was a total mess before, with tons of hanging space that I didn't use. This is before the install and the paint, but after the demo.


After: Left side view. The drawers were existing. Everything else is new.


Right side view. I'm adding one more shelf over the baskets, and probably cabinet doors over the shelves in the back.



And here it is with clothes in it. I'd love to leave it like this, like a closet in a store with just a few things hanging in there. But Bob is going to evict my stuff from his closet soon, so i'm going to have to fill'er up.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: