Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Halloween weekend

I'm still catching up from the last few weeks that have been so crazy busy. I forgot to mention on Halloween weekend that I also participated in the neighborhood garage sale and then Bob and I both ran a half marathon on Nov. 1st.
During the race, Parker's Grandma and Grandpa stayed with her, which was wonderful. I feel much more relaxed leaving her with family for an extended period of time versus a sitter.

Here's a picture my mom took, and an email she sent me after their stay:




Parker opened her art drawer this morning. Lo and behold, there were four mini candy bars in there. She appears to be a "everything in its place"person. So the mystery was who put the candy bars in there. (Turns out Carla was rat-holing a few pieces, in case they gave out all they had.)Parker was going to write a note and daddy was prepared for her to write one word "why" and a question mark and he was prepared to help her spell"why". Here is what she came up with all on her own, I swear. "Why did you put candy in my art drawer?". Daddy even asked her if she knew how to make a question mark -- no problem, no assistance required nor requested.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: