Here's my last ditch effort to keep what's left of my garden from frying. Nothing is really producing except for the jalapenos, but last year the tomato plants had a lot of new growth and fruit in the fall, so maybe they're worth saving. Even when it's blazing hot out there, the umbrella makes it sort of nice. If I could find some that I could hook a hose up to and have them serve as a sprinkler too, they might be a permanent fixture.
Looks like things are going to be cooling down!!
1 comment:
I love my mister! It is so lightweight, you could snake it up the pole or attach it to the rim of the umbrella. It's about 20 feet long and attaches to a faucet ( or hose). It will spoil you.....you won't want to be outside unless a fine mist is spraying on you.
Post a Comment