....cause it's DONE. This has been a long hot one, and I'm glad to see it over with. They should change the school year in the hot states so that you get out early may when it's nice outside and go back early august when it's miserable outdoors. If you're going to be indoors at school, you might as well do it when outdoors is inhospitable (which is an understatement....it's not even really SAFE to be outdoors much right now). Parker was very sad to learn that I won't allow her to wear jeans and suede boots to school until the highs are out of the triple digits.
I hope all my teaching peeps have a good first day tomorrow too!
Check back for first day pictures tomorrow afternoon. I'm excited to see the comparison pictures and how (if?) Parker has grown over the past year.
No comments:
Post a Comment