Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Jeans and a haircut...2 bits!

Who knew wearing jeans would be photo/blog worthy? It is when it's the FIRST TIME in years. Parker is a liiiitle sensitive about her clothes..how they fit and feel. At the beginning of fall I bought her a pair of jeans, even though I doubted she would wear them. Everybody needs at least one pair of jeans, right? Well finally she gave them a try, and the likes them! She can get past how they feel since she likes how she looks in them, I guess.



She also got a haircut. Just a trim, really, but I had the hair lady blow it out straight, and she was thrilled with her straight hair. She was not a big fan of the "kid cut" salon I took her to though. She cried all the way there and let me know next time she'd prefer to go back to the place in the mall. (across town, of course).


Posted by Picasa

No comments: