Saturday, August 18, 2007

First Haircut

Parker had her first haircut Thursday. Finally. Actually, her Gigi trimmed it up a couple years ago, but this is the first 'store bought' haircut.

I took her to a fancy place - Sweet and Sassy in the mall. They do dress up parties and 'makeover' sessions and whatnot for little girls. It's very pink and sparkly and girly in there. Parker was thrilled. I figured at the rate she gets haircuts, I could splurge and go to the fancy place and make it special.

This is how much they cut off - they offered to let me save it, but I just did a photo instead. I know lots of people save their kid's locks of hair but I think a digital photo sufice.


At the end, they put a glitter star on her face - she was THRILLED - and she got to pick out a sucker.
I put the before and after pics in a seperate post. It's easier that way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: