Ugh, it is cooooooold and nasty here. Sunday evening it was in the 70's and people were dining on restaurant patios. We woke up Monday morning, expecting maybe 4o's, and it was 24F! Then yesterday evening the freezing rain and sleet started and has continued off and on. The roads are a mess and many schools were canceled today. But not Parker's! Since I had some very pressing errands to run, I took her to school about an hour late. There were some slick spots, but everyone was driving like turtles, so there were no troubles. It's the hares you have to worry about. Or the combo: hare most of the time, and then deciding all of a sudden to be a turtle when they get on an bridge.
Anyway, when it was time to get out of the car, I told her,
"It's so cold outside!! We should have worn hats."
And she said,
"Why? We look just fine."
No comments:
Post a Comment