Today Parker was looking at some new plates we got for Christmas. They have a picture of a dish, and a recipe printed on them. She asked about the words on there, so I carefully explained.
Me: "That's a recipe. A recipe is a list of ingredients and instructions on how to cook something."
Parker: "Oh. I thought it was hieroglyphics."
--------------------------------
And here's a picture of Parker helping Bob make waffles. Bob got a Belgium waffle maker for Christmas, and he tried it out this weekend for the first time, with great results.
Me: "That's a recipe. A recipe is a list of ingredients and instructions on how to cook something."
Parker: "Oh. I thought it was hieroglyphics."
--------------------------------
And here's a picture of Parker helping Bob make waffles. Bob got a Belgium waffle maker for Christmas, and he tried it out this weekend for the first time, with great results.

No comments:
Post a Comment