School started back to day, THANK GOODNESS. I think Parker was more excited about returning to school than she was about Santa coming.
It was so quite today....no one saying...
"Mom! Watch this!"
"Mom! Look!"
"Mom! What are you doing? Are you cooking? Can I help?"
"Mom! Where is the toy I got from Taco Bell?"
"Mom! What snacks do we have?"
"Mom! Pretend to be a beaver."
"Mom! Watch me jump off of this."
"Mom! Sing with me!"
"Mom! What time is it?"
"Mom! Who was on the phone?"
"What did they say?"
"And what did you say?"
"And then, what did they say?"
It's been a looong 2 week break.
When I picked her up from school today, she was just as amped as when I dropped her off...and stayed that way until bedtime. Hopefully she's just as excited tomorrow.
And here's a picture. She's getting SO BIG, she can get her own water now!
"Mom! Watch this!"
"Mom! Look!"
"Mom! What are you doing? Are you cooking? Can I help?"
"Mom! Where is the toy I got from Taco Bell?"
"Mom! What snacks do we have?"
"Mom! Pretend to be a beaver."
"Mom! Watch me jump off of this."
"Mom! Sing with me!"
"Mom! What time is it?"
"Mom! Who was on the phone?"
"What did they say?"
"And what did you say?"
"And then, what did they say?"
It's been a looong 2 week break.
When I picked her up from school today, she was just as amped as when I dropped her off...and stayed that way until bedtime. Hopefully she's just as excited tomorrow.
And here's a picture. She's getting SO BIG, she can get her own water now!

No comments:
Post a Comment