Monday, June 02, 2014

Summer. Day1.


Summer started today.  It went pretty well except Parker used up all her screen time by 7:30, so I had to adjust the rule to be "1 hour of screen time or until I'm awake".  For further screen time, she has some requirements to meet, and she did them all happily, and then made a chart so she could check them off.   I didn't make this up, I got it here. 

 Instead of screentime, she chose to pick a game to play with me.  It needed more than 2 people, so we made Fisher play, and he won. 

One of the things on the chore list is to post a paragraph and picture to the blog, so maybe there will be another post tomorrow.  Maybe we can catch up on the backlog.


2 comments:

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! You have been missed. I have checked often, but no Parker pics :( I know girls seem to like the straight hair, but I loved her natural curl look. Again... :(
I'll add the "hair pics" to her file. Norma