Sunday, June 08, 2014
Last night's family debate
Last night we had a long family debate while we were on our walk about whether or not a evening swim counts as a bath or not. It went a little like this: "Mommy does an evening swim count as a bath?
"No."
"Not according to aunt Paula."
"Ask on the blog."
"Maybe I will."
And so here I am now asking you whether or not a evening swim counts as a bath. Leave yes or no in the comments and why.
-Parker ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes because there is a giant pool of water and you are technically bathing in it!
-Parker ;)
I don't think it "counts" as a bath, but it serves the same purpose. (except it makes your hair weird) And if you think about it, you're conserving water. So if you care about the Earth, you should totally take pool baths
you should bath twice a year whether you need to or not.
grandpa g
Goforth Night = Friday night that you get to watch your favorite TV show (mine was The Flintstones) and NOT take a bath. I don't get it....if you've been swimming, what do you need to wash off of you?
I sort of thought as Summer as a time of living without rules. John and Brendon had three bathing suits each...when they got home from swimming, they hung that wet one on the line, took a dry one down, put it on, slept in it and went swimming the next day. Win, win...it cut down on laundry. A girl should get three bathing suits, figure they are underwear, and sew herself some cool cover-ups.
Disclaimer: my comments above only apply to a salt or chlorinated pool swim. lake swimming requires a bath.
Post a Comment