Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Finally Summer!

           


Heyoo it's Parker! Sorry for the shortage of pictures, we have been very busy lately. It is officially the second day of summer and things are going great! Updates- Yesterday I went and got my hair cut, a full 2 1/2  inches! I am still getting used to it and I have been straightening it so it looks better than it would because it is so short! Yesterday I also got my braces tightened, it takes a little getting used to because they are so tight! Blogging is one of my chores on the chore list that I can choose from and you are probably going to be getting a lot more blog posts by me because this is pretty enjoyable. Best chore ever! 

2 comments:

Aunt Paula said...

How exciting! I can't wait to follow the summer adventures of Parker!

emily said...

awesome! Im so glad you finally get to take over the blog! Doesn't it take forever to straighten your hair? I don't straighten mine that often because it takes so long