Here's my latest art project, a sign inspired (copycatted) from a blog post I found on the internet. After we updated the patio area, we had a big blank wall that really needed something. Something like a 6 foot painting!
I drew the design on and then traced on the lettering and filled it in with white paint. Parker wasn't terribly interested, but I made her help fill in a few of the letters so she could say that she worked on it too. And so that it could be a 'family art project'....Bob bought the wood and put the boards together.
My arm, painting.
Finished work. The wording is hard to read in this picture....it says "Rise up this morning; Smile with the rising sun", which is a modified lyric from a Bob Marley song that I sing to Parker when she's stressed "the refrain is "don't worry, about a thing....every little thing, is gonna be alright"





No comments:
Post a Comment