Saturday, February 09, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Dance pics

Tonight was the PTA sponsered Daddy/Daughter dance at school.  Last year they had a 50's theme, but this year they went back to dressing up.  It was a Hollywood theme, and since it's always boiling hot after the dancing starts, I told Bob he didn't have to wear a suit. 

Getting ready:

 

Notice that I let her wear a small wedge heel.  She was SO THRILLED.  Apparently she can run in them too.
 



As usual, Bob spent a LOT of time chatting with other dads, who were also ditched by their dates.  Must work on "stay with the one who brought you" for next year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

aunt paula said...

I personally like that the headband pulls the look together because it compliments the shoes

a dark toenail is styling genius

Parker continues to express herself with the "messy bun"

red carpet look....nailed

and Dad is looking good too!

Holly said...

Very cute! Love her style.