Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dinner for Squinkies

Here's a "what Parker's into these days" post.  She loves her Squinkies.  They are these tiny little plastic animals and I really don't get what's so interesting about them, but they're very popular.  I'm pretty sure the markup on them is 10,000% and someone out there is laughing all the way to the bank.

Anyway, this should give you some idea of the size.


And this is what she does with them:  sets them up in these little vignettes all over the place. They take a lot of time to set up, and then NO ONE IS TO MOVE THEM.   Here they are at a restaurant.  I helped her make the tiny menus on the computer and she cut them all out.  The stuffed giraffe wearing the Post-it hat is the chef.  The little girl Squinkies in the front are the waitresses.  The Diet Coke can is there for scale.

              


Posted by Picasa

No comments: