Sorry about the non-working pictures earlier. I know it's cruel and unusual to say I'm posting drawings and bluebonnet pictures and then not do it.
Here are some quick pictures and updates of what's going on with us. Here's drawing Parker did the other day....she came home from school very inspired because she went to art that day and practiced drawing glasses. Notice how she has the straw broken in to two parts because "that's how it really looks when you see a straw in a glass". She's also added lots of details....dots for the fizz, a cherry, a lime wedge and an umbrella. The top sign says "Fetreing Chery LimeAde" (Featuring Cherry Limeaide) and the bottom says "Soda Shope" (Soda Shoppe).
Some Bluebonnet pictures with her cousin Lexie.
1 comment:
Carla, I still can't see the photos. Hope to at least see the "art" if you can find a way to resend. "Aunt" Norma
Post a Comment