One of Parker's quirks is her love of empty boxes. Usually when something comes in the mail, or we eat all of a cereal, I try to quickly break down the box, or hide it in the garage before she makes plans for it.
On Saturday, she spied a couple boxes that I hadn't hid yet, and immediately made big plans for them to be homes for her stuffed hamsters.
On Saturday, she spied a couple boxes that I hadn't hid yet, and immediately made big plans for them to be homes for her stuffed hamsters.
Step 1 is covering them. She roped Bob into helping her. His quirk is that he loves wrapping gifts. They're a great match.
The completed home. A cozy home with a patio and outhouse. Notice the hamster is wearing a scarf that Parker finger-knit for him.
Another Hamster room. Notice the baby bottle water bottle and the tart pan hamster wheel.


1 comment:
I see a great future for her as an interior decorator.
Grandma G
Post a Comment