I'm interrupting Christmas pictures to post this because it's too cute and I'm afraid I'll forget about it before I share it.
When we remodeled the kitchen/laundry room, I redesigned the laundry room cabinets to include 2 file drawers. I have a file cabinet in another room, but I really wanted a drawer for mail and and the top things that seem to pile up on my desk. So far it's working pretty well. The bottom drawer is mine, and the top is for Parker's papers that accumulate. Stuff from school, artwork, etc etc. I put file folders in there and had starting adding to it when she discovered it and has taken it over. She sorted everything into categories that made sense to her, and had me make labels and the best part, she actually FILES THINGS. I'll pull stuff out of her folder from school and remind her "you need to file your stuff" and SHE DOES! How great is that?

No comments:
Post a Comment