Aren't the trees pretty this year? Ours are some of the first to begin to turn. I think the stress of the dry summer helps their color.
No interesting news around here. We made it through the busy Halloween weekend and now we're gearing up for the rest of the holidays.
Parker funny: she was at a friends house yesterday and when she came home, she mentioned that the neighbor had given them some M&M's. I know the neighbor, so it's no big deal, but I took the opportunity for a 'teachable moment' and told Parker if we're not with her, she should not take candy from anyone, even neighbors, blah blah blah.
Without missing a beat Parker said "ok. I need to go write myself a note that says "no trick or treating next year." When Bob and I closed our jaws, we reminded her that technically, we go with her to trick or treat, so that doesn't count. Little smarty pants.

No comments:
Post a Comment