Saturday, July 03, 2010

End of school party

I'm catching up on posting pictures. Here are some from Parker's last day of kindergarten. They set aside an hour for a class party - we had a 'luau', hence the plastic leis. Most classes did stuff in the classroom, crafts and making sundaes, but I was glad to get them outside to burn off some of the excited energy.

Relay race: plastic egg on a spoon


Sack race (with pillowcases)


Limbo

Parker and her teacher


Group pic

These are the tshirts that I made for the class. I was really pleased with how they turned out. The design is a little hard to see, but it's supposed to look a little bit like a passport stamp. I have the school name and year and a "k" for kindergarten going around the edge. The week before, we passed them around and they all signed the backs of each. It will be a nice keepsake they can wear for a while (some longer than others).


Posted by Picasa

No comments: