I have nothing really interesting to report, but I'm posting anyway just so I don't fall behind. We had a somewhat busy weekend. Parker had a couple birthday parties to attend, and I hosted a book club meeting. Parker helped with the mopping.
Book club. Just a small group, we meet once a month and take turns hosting. We meet in the evening so we just do dessert and wine, which is pretty easy on the hostess.
Parker's new thing is checking the weather report. I'm not sure if she's really that interested in the upcoming weather, or if she just likes the graphs and pictures and reading out loud to us. Either way, it's a nightly event.
Parker seems to be slowly recovering from her ear infections. I can't tell if she's still feeling run down or if she's just having trouble adjusting to not being pampered 24/7, but she's been somewhat crabby. She reported today that one of her ears "not popped" anymore....meaning she can hear out of it finally. One down, one to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment