We had a VERY busy weekend. Instead of dealing with the giant piles of clutter that is my house, I'm going to post the Halloween pictures since I know a few folks are anxious to see them.
It seemed like Halloween went on FOREVER this year. We got 2 good weeks out of it at least. Last weekend we attended a carnival, both in costume. Parker is a bumble bee, thank goodness. I was STUNNED that she didn't want to be Hannah Montana.....which was lucky, since they boy next door went as Hannah. My costume is courtesy of Bob's mom, she made the little sheer bolero top and the hat of course. It was a big hit during trick or treating...none of the other parents usually dress up.
It seemed like Halloween went on FOREVER this year. We got 2 good weeks out of it at least. Last weekend we attended a carnival, both in costume. Parker is a bumble bee, thank goodness. I was STUNNED that she didn't want to be Hannah Montana.....which was lucky, since they boy next door went as Hannah. My costume is courtesy of Bob's mom, she made the little sheer bolero top and the hat of course. It was a big hit during trick or treating...none of the other parents usually dress up.
Our whole cul de sac goes together in one big mass to trick or treat (9 kids) to start out, and then they generally splinter off in to separate groups w/ a similar pace. Generally, the dads take the kids to TOT and the moms stay home and hand out candy. But this year, UT was playing so Bob stayed home to cheer them on, and I went out with Parker with the normal dad group....I was the only parent in full costume of course. Parker hung in there for about half a mile and then said "I'm ready to go home" and that was it. I was shocked, because last year she was out for hours it seemed.

No comments:
Post a Comment