Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wildlife Encroachment

Here's the view from my backyard today, once in the morning, once in the afternoon. This morning there was a possum poking around. He's the white dot on the middle right. I think he lives under our deck. If anyone has any tips on how to lure him to the highway, please respond.

(and doesn't our Oak Leaf Hydrangea look great? White blooms and leaves in the foreground)


And this afternoon we were visited by a pack of ducks. It's one mom and 3 males. Should I name her Holly, Allie or Courtenay?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your yard is beautiful!
We had a possum make its home under our raised back porch in another city. The City Animal Control loaned a wire trap to us and told us how to bait it. We did catch the possum and the people who loaned the trap then came to carry it off. (I doubt it was taken back to its home. I didn't want to know ....just to get rid of it.) "Aunt" Norma