Friday, March 13, 2009
Rainy Day
We've been getting some much needed rain the past few days. I think we're up to 4 inches. And it's cold too, I don't think it's been over 40 since Wednesday. Nasty weather, but it's worth it for free water.
Parker has been a total grump this week, I have no idea why. Maybe the time change has thrown her off....there has been lots of fits and sassiness and attitude and tantrums and crying and attempts to overthrow the ruling party. Not the kind of behavior I was hoping for with spring break coming up. It might be a LONG week next week.
I was done battling over little things, so today she played in the puddles with her umbrella (in 40 degree weather) and then came in and had a nice hot swim in the big bathtub, and then wore her pajamas over to her friends house to play. And we all had a lovely afternoon that hopefully won't result in pneumonia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment