Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Iced in...somewhat

The rain and sleet left enough ice on the roadways to cancel all the schools around here, so we're stuck at home today. The sun is out, but it's still 23F outside. Bob made it into work and said it wasn't really a big deal, but I guess we're going to stay in as long as we can stand it. I bet the library closed anyway. I wonder if we could make it to Sonic.....
Since we have a LOT of time on our hands today, we took the opportunity to do complicated hair. She must have been SUPER motivated for this hairstyle to stand still long enough for me to fix it. Introducing, for the first time ever, braided pigtails. I did a side view so you couldn't see how crooked her part is. The rest of the art direction is by Parker ("take a picture of me looking at Elizabeth!").


No comments: