Parker has rediscovered ballet this week. It combines all of her favorite things....dressing up, music and dancing. But she has made it clear that she does NOT want to take lessons again, she prefers to just play ballet at home. She knows we'd have to get a new studio (closer) and a new teacher and she's just not into it. But that's fine with me, it's less driving, and more money for my hobbies.
Every day after school, she gets out her ballet bag stuffed with leotards and tights and puts on an outfit and plays ballet student. I got her some books about ballet from the library....she's NOT interested in a DVD of ballet for some reason, I've tried that. Here our typical afternoon.
Every day after school, she gets out her ballet bag stuffed with leotards and tights and puts on an outfit and plays ballet student. I got her some books about ballet from the library....she's NOT interested in a DVD of ballet for some reason, I've tried that. Here our typical afternoon.
"I'm looking for moves"
I took a million pictures, hoping to get just a few to be able to share. I've uploaded them all to a web album in case you're interested in seeing the progression of the afternoon. If you play the slide show really fast, it seems like she's moving. Click on the picture below to access the web album:
![]() |
| Homeshcool ballet |


2 comments:
gotta love the tattoo!!
haha, i was actually going to ask what was on her leg. i was assuming a tattoo or a big wound :)
Post a Comment