For some reason, I've been doing a lot of elaborate cooking (elaborate for me) lately. With help of course. Actually, most of what I do is assemble, but still, it's been complicated assembly.
First up was treats for the Pumpkin Carnival. My friend Holly made these and shared the recipe/assembly instructions. They are JUST as delicious as they look. The picture of the finished treats is actually Holly's picture...she did a nicer presentation.
They consist of the following ingredients:
Butter Crisp waffle pretzles, Hershey's Hugs (B&W chocolate), and Reeces Pieces .
You put a Kiss on each pretzel (I cut them in half...it was a better ratio for me), and put them in a 175 degree oven until soft looking, and then schmoosch them down with a piece of Reeces. Then pop them in the fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
The finished product. Holly used plain chocolate for some of them.
Next up....sushi!


No comments:
Post a Comment