A few weeks ago we got 2 big bean bag chairs shipped to us in large boxes. I kept one of the boxes assuming Parker would enjoy playing with it. It sat around for a while (in the dining room, much to Bob's horror) until the lightbulb came on over Parker's head...and she decided it could be a puppet show theater. She gave me a lengthy description of how I should make it, doors, windows, curtains, etc. Bob actually did the cutting, and even put a little dongle from the ceiling fan on the door. I made the curtains.
I guess she's made a puppet out of bag at school, or seen it done, because she specifically requested one and got to work decorating it. I would have used a sock, myself.
A play with Dog puppet and Sack puppet
(before curtain installation)
(before curtain installation)
Another play with Dog puppet and Boris...with curtains.

No comments:
Post a Comment