2 more pictures, and I'll stop with the snow. Here's another sled one from our second trip outside after Parker's hands warmed up. I put fleece socks on them this time, and it did the trick. I'll get her some decent glove/mittens next year.
And for comparison, here she is at 8 months during her first snow. I was looking back at pictures, and was shocked that this is only her 3rd winter. It seems like it's been way longer than that!I think she is feeling better after her ear infection, finally. We are still having some rough afternoons, since she is detoxing from being pampered and waited on hand and foot, but this morning she was her old cheerful talkative self. We had a long discussion in the car this morning about how trees stay up, and why birds poop on your car and dogs don't. What what would happen if they did. And what would we say to them if they did. And what the dog would do after we said that to them....and on and on and on.


1 comment:
i LOVE it! i can't believe she was so little!!
Post a Comment