Monday, February 18, 2008

Combo pics - skiing and homeschool

Here are more pictures....combination of a ski pic and a Parker pic.


At the top of the first lift at Beaver Creek, they had a guy serving hot cocoa on a silver tray. (I took this picture, so I'm not in it. ) The sign says "Cocoa and Corduroy". Corduroy refers to the ridges the snowcats make in the snow when they groom the slopes. They advertise that these are the best groomed slopes around, and I agree....although I haven't been 'around' that much. They even had the snowcats running during the day - lined up in formation with their lights flashing so you didn't run into them.



On Thursday and Friday, Parker was sick AGAIN with a fever. We did a little homeschooling and practiced tracing letters. She loves to trace letters, but won't write them on her own. Since she's been sick 3 times since Feb 1, we went to the doctor today to have her checked. She was diagnosed with 'a cold'. I asked if it was ok to send her to school, because I was worried she might be contagious. The pediatrician said not to worry about it...since she caught it from kids in the class, we might as well pay them back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! i can't believe she traced those!! it's so good!