Nothing much going on here, but I thought I'd post some pictures before I forgot about them. One evening when Bob stopped at the grocery store on the way home, he decided to get Parker a bouquet of flowers. Just what every mom wishes her child would receive right before bedtime.
Anyway, she was pretty excited, but mainly, she was interested in holding them. And for several days afterward, she would request to hold one. I guess she doesn't have much opportunity to hold live flowers ...she's usually told "don't pick!". Except for dandelions, she's real familiar with those.
Anyway, she was pretty excited, but mainly, she was interested in holding them. And for several days afterward, she would request to hold one. I guess she doesn't have much opportunity to hold live flowers ...she's usually told "don't pick!". Except for dandelions, she's real familiar with those.
A couple weeks ago we went to a birthday party for a neighbor/friend and they had pony rides! The birthday girl is one of those types that loooooooves horses so much, and her mom said "how can I NOT have a pony party?" So they did. The kids would go outside 2 at a time, and the handlers would take them on a lap around the house. Parker was generally too introverted to play with many of the kids at the party, but she had no reservations about riding the ponies.

No comments:
Post a Comment