I think I've mentioned it before, but EVERY NIGHT before bed, she asks what we have planned for the next day, and then picks out an outfit and undies (looped on the hanger), socks, shoes and accesories, and then hangs it on her dresser. And then every morning, she has me bring it downstairs when we go down for breakfast. It really does make the morning go smoother. Maybe I can train her to do the same for Bob.
She also dressed herself completely yesterday. Top, skirt and undies. The top she picked out of the diaper bag and wanted to wear, she went upstairs by herself (that's a BIG DEAL, she never goes upstairs alone) and selected a coordinating skirt, unclipped it from the hanger and put it on. She's been capable of all that, but has never taken the initiative before. That picture is still in the camera. I'll post it next round.

No comments:
Post a Comment