Monday, October 29, 2007

Fun with Friends


The main focus of our lives right now is playing with friends. Hardly an afternoon goes by when we're not calling somone over to play, or going to someone else's house. It is so great for her and for me (and the other mom and kid) because it burns a couple hours of daylight for Parker and it gives me (and the other mom) a break from a bored preschooler tearing up the house or whining for someone to play with them or peppering us with questions. Bob commented yesterday that she looks so pretty when her friends are here, because her face is lit up with a delightful expression.

-------------------------------------

A funny:
Taking the sitter home the other evening, I commented that the moon was full. Prompting Parker to ask:

"What is in it? People?"

I guess she thought I meant that it was overflowing when I said it was 'full'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: