As if dealing with a 3 year old isn't challenging enough, I have a 3 year old prankster. For the past week or so, this (pictured) is what Parker does whenever she gets a drink, especially in the car. She pretends to drink, filling her cheeks with air, and then urgently
says "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! " to get my attention. I respond with alarm, thinking she's overfilled her mouth and she's about to make a mess. Then she blows out the air "pppffffftttt" to show me that she was faking. I fell for it the first 600 times, but I'm starting to catch on. This isn't a great picture, but it's the best I could do with a line of cars behind me waiting to turn left.

says "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! " to get my attention. I respond with alarm, thinking she's overfilled her mouth and she's about to make a mess. Then she blows out the air "pppffffftttt" to show me that she was faking. I fell for it the first 600 times, but I'm starting to catch on. This isn't a great picture, but it's the best I could do with a line of cars behind me waiting to turn left.

No comments:
Post a Comment