--------------------------
A funny:
(stop me if I've posted this already)
Parker thinks it's soooo funny to sing:
"A, B, C, D, E, F, banana.
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, foot..."
etc etc
----------------------------
At school, they are singing "This is the Day" during music, and practicing it to sing during chapel, whenever that is. I downloaded the song and put it on her kiddie MP3 player and she was THRILLED. I showed her how to replay it, so she did, singing out lout, over and over again, for 3.5 miles this morning in the stroller. It got a little monotonous, but I prefer it to "mooooooooom, can we go hoooooooome?"
------------------------------
The aforementioned MP3 player was left laying around while playing, so I confiscated it and put it "up". When she found out, she of course had a large 3 year old fit. About 15 minutes later, she comes in to the kitchen and hands me my cell phone, and says "Here's your phone. You left it out".

No comments:
Post a Comment