Sunday, September 09, 2007

Playdough skills and bathroom update


Up until now, I've been against having playdough at home. I figured Parker could play with it enough at other kid's houses and at school. But she found some in a goodie bag and played with it, and then PUT IT AWAY, so I thought I'd get her a bit more. I was really surprised to see how easily she learned to roll out the dough (using a piece of PVC) and cut out shapes with cookie cutters. Who's wealthier, bakers or ceramicists?

Bob continues his work on the bathroom. The drywall was quite damaged from the wallpaper removal, so he's had to do lots of work to get them smooth again.

I'm sure our 'potty in paradise' thrills the neighbors. Parker was really confused by it as well.

And lastly, here's a picture of crazy Bob trying to race the rain and get the lawn mowed before a downpour. He's wearing a flesh colored shirt - running behind a mower in the rain is one thing, doing it shirtless is just over the top.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: