Friday, August 03, 2007

Quick ballet class pics

Here are some quick pics I took at ballet today. I'll have commentary later.

----------------------------------------------------
So today was the first ballet lesson. As you can probably tell, I didn't take her to a big fancy dance studio. We starting off at the rec center. A month of lessons there costs the same as the enrollment fee at the fancy places. I didn't want to take the chance on her not liking it, so we're starting here.
She did really well. She watches the other kids a little more than watching the teacher for examples, but that's ok. She performed just as well as the other girls at all the tasks, and at some things she was better. She had no trouble being first in line or running/hopping/skipping alone when it was her turn.


Creeping slowly like a cat




Walking on tiptoes with swoopy arms.



Leading the pack in being distracted by the pool outside.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I could exhibit that amount of concentration on my golf shots.

Grandma G

Holly said...

I was hoping for a ballerina update tonight! Thanks for the pictures.

Anonymous said...

we love the Parker reality show!!