We've had a very busy week, although we didn't really have much going on. I didn't work this week, and Parker didn't have school or babysitters, so we spent a LOT of time together this week. Several trips to the pool and a new ballet class and some playdates helped fill the time.
I was surprised to see that she can do a puzzle! She was puzzling and I was on the computer, and I could her her telling the pieces "you don't fit, and you don't fit" and I expected to find it mostly undone. Imagine my shock that she had nearly completed it!
We started a new ballet class this week. It's Ballet, Tap and Tumble. But mostly ballet. It's a little more pricey, but it's much nicer. Right now there are only 2 girls in the class, so it's like private lessons, but we expect more will sign up after Labor Day. I won't do pictures EVERY week, but I just thought I'd share the ones in the new school.

1 comment:
so cute! I'm catching up on all things Parker tonite. You two are so much fun!
Post a Comment