We had a long fun day yesterday. Our neighborhood has a full day of activities. In the morning, we took Parker up for games and the bounce house. She LOVES to bounce! I'm starting to conceed on getting a trampoline I think. I don't have pictures of the morning, but maybe I'll have some forwarded to me that I can post.
In the evening, there is a live band around the pool area and at the lake behind the pool, there are fireworks, and people bring their own and shoot those off too. Parker loved dancing to the music and watching the fireworks. When she got sick of that, she played tag and other games with some of the neighbor kids. We were there until 11pm! We had a sleepy child to deal with.

Watching with dad. Parker's observation about the noise:
"This is gonna bother my sleep."
In the evening, there is a live band around the pool area and at the lake behind the pool, there are fireworks, and people bring their own and shoot those off too. Parker loved dancing to the music and watching the fireworks. When she got sick of that, she played tag and other games with some of the neighbor kids. We were there until 11pm! We had a sleepy child to deal with.
Watching with dad. Parker's observation about the noise:
"This is gonna bother my sleep."

No comments:
Post a Comment