Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday events

Today was supposed to be Parker's first day of ballet lessons, but early this morning, the rec center called and said the teacher called in sick (or something), so her first class will be NEXT friday. She was a little disappointed, but we made the best of things by putting on her outfit (not pictured) and jumping on the trampoline and doing a ballet DVD. She's learned to point her toes and is very proud. Later this evening, we revisited ballet fun by putting on a flouncy skirt, ballet shoes and she prowled around in the closet and found some sunglasses. She has a great time twirling and leaping and saying "plie' ".



And then just a little while ago, I walked out into the garage and nearly had a heart attack. RACOONS! Inside the closed garage. They were after Sierra's food. Photograph courtesy of our house guest Mark - I was looooong gone. Although I still was able to keep my cool enough to holler for Mark and Bob to take a picture for the blog, and get me adiet coke out of the outdoor fridge. Since I'm never going out there again!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: