Thursday, May 03, 2007

Weather report

We are all safe and sound after the huge storm last night. I'm posting this from work, since the power is still out at home. Our home, and about 300,000 other peoples from what I've read.
Parker was very confused by the power outage, and was walking around flipping on all the switches trying to make the lights work. When the power does come back on, it's gonna look like Vegas in there.
Our storm drama was that a tree back behind Parker's swingset fell onto the neighbor's cars. Notice I didn't say "our tree". We think it is in an easment, so not technically ours. We assume the insurace companies will sort it all out. It's a good thing we didn't start filling that back flower bed with shade loving plants though.
If anyone knows how long a food in a freezer "lasts" before it has to be pitched out, email my gmail address, or just post a comment and I can check it from my phone.

No comments: