Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday, no flashback


We've had a fun week. Parker has been in a pretty happy mood lately, aside from the normal fit-throwing and drama of the almost 3 year old. Yesterday she had a terrible meltdown because I wouldn't let her wear a dress AND a skirt at the same time. She is obsessed with wearing dresses lately. That's all I can get her to wear. I suggest other skirts and pants that I know she likes, but she only wants to wear them WITH a dress. Could she be Penecostal?
Tonight I picked out PJs for bed, and I showed them to her, hoping it would help motivate her to get out of the tub. She looked at my selection and said

"Probably that doesn't match."

(in my defense, the top and bottom were the same color and they DID SO match, they just weren't a set that was purchased together)
Bob said she did the same thing to him last night...shook off his PJ pick as non-matching, and chose her own.

--------------------
Singing in the tub tonight:

"Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?
Bless you, bless you three hands full."

--------------------
Posted by Picasa

No comments: