Thursday, March 29, 2007

Pretty girl



Parker's hair is getting really long, and continues to be very curly. People everywhere comment on her curls. What they are really thinking is probably "doesn't your mommy brush your hair?"
---
This morning on the way to school she said,
"Will you open that window?" (the sunroof)

Me: "No, I can't because it's rainy"

Parker: "Oh no! Daddy forgot to fertilize!"
---
After being a total grouch since early February, she is finally back to her old happy cheerful self. I don't know what her issue was, but I'm glad she's over it. This morning she was chatty and happy and excited to go to school when she woke up.
Unfortunately it was 5am.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Holly said...

My goodness, that is a gorgeous picture. Shows her eyes and the light in her curls - and such a sweet expression.