Yesterday we went to the doctor again. I swear she's still got a low grade fever and I wanted to have her checked before we went on our trip. We went to a different doctor than usual (closer to home). Normally, at her pedatrician, they have a box of books in the exam room. I never let her touch them because I assume they are covered with sick-kid germs, so I tell her "those are icky, those are yucky, no touch". So yesterday at this different doctor's office, they have a kid's area in the waiting room. A waiting room filled with people, by the way. And in this kids area, there is a box of books. Parker is, as usual, peppering me with questions that everyone can overhear.
Parker: "What's that over there?"
Me: "Those are some toys for kids to play with."
Parker: "What's in that basket."
Me: "I think there are books in the basket."
Parker: "Dirty books?"
No comments:
Post a Comment