Saturday, March 03, 2007

Artwork from School


Second attemp to post this.

It looks like this one is going to stick, so here's my commentary:

This is some artwork Parker made a school Tuesday. Ok, now I'm pretty biased, but isn't this GREAT? When I picked her up from school, they had everyone's out in the hallway to dry, and hers was by far the best. Look how nicely she lined up the triangles along the back. I asked the teacher if she had help, and she said no. And later I quizzed Parker on making it and she said the teacher put the glue on the pieces and handed it to her and she put it on the paper.I don't know why she's making a weird face in this picture.She seemed to be in a MUCH better mood today (Thursday), so hopefully she's feeling a lot better. We have a pretty easy day at home tomorrow, so I bet by the weekend she'll be back to her normal busy rascally self.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hers is by far superior. the triangles are lined up in a perfect arch shape. i guess she has inherited the art genes!

Holly said...

It IS quite remarkable! Good job, Parker!