Friday, February 09, 2007

Switched at Birth?


Yesterday I put our lunch plates down, a slice a pizza on each, and in a seperate dish was steamed broccoli. I went outside and got the paper and when I came back her plate looked like this. Parker had reached across the table and served herself some broccoli. Bob is not a big fan of broccoli or any green veggies for that matter, so it was pretty surprising.
I know for sure she has some Bob genes though because today at McDonalds she wanted to see the wrapper her Happy Meal toy came in to see the 'decoration'. She meant the instructions. Then she compared the scale drawing of the toy to what she got to make sure it had all of its parts.
It is also pretty normal for her get the Fry's ad from the newspaper, look at it, and then say "do we need a camera?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard you are skiing right now, i cant wait to see some cute pics!!!