
Just one more thing about me, and we'll return to posts about Parker. Parker posts, get it? Ha.
Anyway, I ran half a marathon on Sunday. The White Rock Marathon. My "chip time" was 2:22 (from when I crossed the start until when I crossed the finish). My clock time (in the pictures) was much longer because it took a while to reach the start. So a little under an 11 min/mile pace. I was really pleased with how I ran and my time. It was really neat.
Anyway, here's a link to the pictures:
http://www.sportphoto.com/Event.aspx?EventID=21
and you have to put in my name or my bib #, which was 6597
2 comments:
i like the pics, it looks like you finished strong. and 11 minute miles is really good! congratulations!
How cool is that?
I've always thought I was hot stuff
because I ran the 2 mile Azalea Trail in Tyler. One year, I finished the second mile piggybacking Emily. (I guess I better add that she was 3 or 4 years old.)
Post a Comment