Monday, November 13, 2006

Play imitating life

Parker loves to imitate things that she sees us doing. Here she is acting out our normal day. Playing the part of me is her. Playing the part of her is Big Baby.

In these photos, she is re-enacting our normal trip to the park, where I run with her in the stroller, and then she gets to play on the playground.


And apparently, in her eyes, I do all this dressed as a fairy princess (which is FAR from accurate, believe me).



Buckling up...


Jogging.....


then swinging.


and she should count herself lucky that I didn't photograph the obligatory toddler meltdown at the end (where she was back to playing the part of herself I guess). Nothing more pitiful than a fairy princess laying on the ground bawling because we were going in the wrong door.

(remember, you can click on the photos to view them larger)
:-)


No comments: